The Tropical Agriculture Association welcomes all who are interested in aspects of international agricultural development. Agriculture is deemed to include farming (crops and animals), agricultural economics, forestry and agroforestry, fisheries, rural sociology, climate-smart agriculture, food chains and food systems, afro-environmental agro-ecology and wider rural development and policy issues, including those in urban and peri-urban areas.
Join us now to participate in the Association’s activities, as an Individual Member or an Institutional member. Enjoy the benefits of membership that include the following:
- Agriculture for Development journal (three editions per year) .
- Access to the full website.
- Seminars and field trips organized by UK regional branches and Overseas Branches (Pacific, SE Asia, India, Zambia, Caribbean).
- Two annual memorial lectures by internationally-recognised speakers.
- Annual conference at Royal Agricultural University.
- Access to events hosted by the APPG on Agriculture & Food for Development.
- Networking between professionals in agriculture for sustainable development.
- Job Vacancies and Opportunities, and career guidance.
- Career summaries (uploaded by members).
- Regular emailed topical news alerts and advice on relevant events.
- Tropical Agriculture Award Fund financial support and mentoring for graduates to undertake overseas assignments in development fields.
Institutional members enjoy additional benefits.
The following annual subscription rates will apply from 1st July 2016.
|Full Individual||£50.00 per Year.||Select|
|Online Individual||£40.00 per Year.||Select|
|Student Member||£15.00 per Year.||Select|
|Institutional/ Corporate Member||£120.00 per Year.||Select|